Working in partnership with our client, UK Power Networks, Compass are installing a new high voltage connection to HMP Springhill / Grendon to upgrade the existing supply. The scheme will provide the site with a reliable, stable and dedicated supply whilst creating wider stability of UK Power Networks electrical network in the area. Works involve excavation from UK Power Networks Primary Substation near Waddesdon to HMP Springhill / Grendon along through a variety of surfaces and under an assortment of temporary traffic management types.
Delivery of the scheme will commence on the public highway from 9th January 2023, with a delivery timescale of 12 months.
- Weekly update 6th March 2023
- Weekly update 27th Feb 2023
- Weekly update 20th Feb 2023
- Weekly update 6th Feb 2023
- Weekly update 30th January 2023
- Weekly update 23rd January
- 23rd December 2022 Scheme overview Letter