About the job
As an HR Advisor at Compass you anticipate together with the HR manager on various HR related issues that arise within the organisation. In this position you are responsible for all facets of HR, such as: absenteeism, sustainable employability, functioning, staff in- and outflow, training and development. You also take care of the administration thereof. Finally, you are a sparring partner for the line management and you undertake various ad-hoc activities. That makes your role within the HR department both operational and advisory.
Who are we looking for?
You are energetic, solution and result-oriented, pragmatic and you have a feeling for the interests of the organisation. You are open and you exude confidence. You have good communication skills, making it easy for you to engage in conversation at different levels. You are a thinker, but certainly also a doer. To fulfill the function of HR Advisor properly, you further fulfill the following points:
- You have a CIPD 3 (minimum) or 5.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an jr. HR Advisor or HR Assistant in a commercial organisation.
- Integrity for handling confidential information.
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
What do we offer?
- Personal development and career opportunities: customised training budget
- Nice working atmosphere
- Good looking conditions, such as a sports contract and telephone
- The prospect of a permanent contract
- Good pension plan
- Nice company outings, drinks and parties (e.g. with Christmas)
Compass is the professional, dedicated partner for all the energy, communication and ITS requirements for the network and infrastructure projects. We work along the (highway) road, in industrial areas, in buildings, at bridges and tunnels and in outside ares in the Netherlands and England.
As a provider of networks, we recognise the complexity and importance of smart nodes and fast, error-free connections like no other. Yet our work is not about making connections. Our work is about seeing the bigger picture. About achieving clarity, overview and designing a clear and therefore safe approach to a challenge. Our work is about making the complex simple.
Have you become enthusiastic? Or do you want more information about the job? Apply via the form or contact Cynthia de Koning.